Candia's Aerial Adventure Forest challenge course allows you to enjoy a beautiful woodland environment while engaging in fun, healthy and challenging activities which build self-confidence, balance, agility, and teamwork skills.
If you also want to enjoy the Guided Zipline Tour during your visit, please book the Ultimate Adventure instead of the Aerial Adventure Forest.
During our peak season, your Aerial Adventure Forest includes FREE access to the waterpark.
The park consists of 3 areas with two levels of difficulty in the trees as well as some ground elements. Participants are challenged to move from platform to platform in the trees, and from the ground, by traversing bridges, climbing ladders, scaling obstacles and crossing zip lines.
Examples of element challenges include:
- Trapeze bridge
- Log suspension bridge
- Himalayan bridge
- Quick jump freefall
- Cargo net
- Self-belay devices
For ages 7 and up.
Minimum height of 48".
Maximum weight is 250 pounds.**
Dry clothing and closed toe shoes are required.
Guests must arrive on time for their scheduled tour time.
A Release of Liability must be signed prior to participation. If under 18 yrs, a parent or legal guardian must sign.
Not recommended for women who are pregnant (consult doctor prior to visit).
**If we are unable to properly fit the harness, we cannot allow participation.
Participants must be:
- capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- willing to accept all risks, get specific training, and negotiate elements.
- able to read, listen and understand all rules, procedures, and instructions.
- of sound body and mind and NOT under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
7 - 9 yrs Supervised With an Adult
10 - 12 yrs Supervised Supervised
13 - 14 yrs Solo Supervised
15+ yrs Solo Solo
- Solo: Can participate alone
- Supervised: Adult (18+) guiding children from the park ground (10 children per adult maximum)
- With an Adult: Adult (18+) must accompany children on ropes courses (2 children per adult maximum)
What to Bring
Aerial Adventure Course:
- Closed toe shoes that will not slip off.
- Dry, weather appropriate, clothing. We recommend longer shorts or tights that will fit comfortably under the leg straps of the harness.
- Sunscreen and bug-spray.