Purchase your General Admission ticket at least 10 hours in advance of the opening time and save $4/ticket. The General Admission price at the gate is $29.
Waterpark features let you shoot down speed slides, twist through flume slides, play in an interactive water playground, challenge yourself in the inflatable challenge course, or relax by the spring fed swimming area.
This ticket does NOT include access to Candia's Aerial Adventure Course and Guided Zipline Tours. These activities frequently sell out and reservations are HIGHLY recommended. If you want to take advantage of these park activities consider purchasing the Ultimate Adventure.
- Adventure Bay: New England’s largest spray ground filled with interactive water toys designed for our youngest guests.
- Plummet Speed Slides: Shoot down our two 40’ vertical drop speed slides.
- Twister & Vortex: Body slide over 240' of twists and turns.
- The Reef: Enjoy our spring fed swimming hole with our inflatable challenge course.
The following are the specific restrictions for the waterpark features.
- Speed Slides: guests must be a minimum height of 48" and weigh less than 250 lbs.
- Twister Flume Slide: guests must be less than the maximum weight of 300 lbs. In addition, guests must be at least 48" to ride alone or at least 35" to ride with an adult.
What to Bring
- Sunscreen, towel and swimsuit that is appropriate for a family-friendly park and does not include any metal ornamentation that may scratch or damage the slides.
- Watershoes are allowed in the swimming hole, but are not allowed on any attraction.
- Coolers are allowed provided they do not contain glass or alcohol, and beverages are in factory sealed containers. Food and beverage items are available for sale in our gift shop and cafeteria.
- Some seating and shade structures are provided and cabanas may be rented; however, you may also bring your own provided it does not create a hazard or obstruct the enjoyment for any other guests.
- Dry clothing and closed toe shoes, if you decide to add-on the zipline tour and/or adventure course.